MECALEXO has been helping customers by building electronic circuits to fit their specific applications for more than 15 years. Whether designing and manufacturing a temperature-controlled oven for an SMT reflow process, a giant slot machine for a TV show, a magnetometer for a science museum or a wireless ZigBee puck passer for a hockey training facility, MECALEXO has been designing creative and innovative solutions to your challenges at an affordable price while delivering high-quality products. We stand out of the crowd when asked to design electronic products targeted at man-machine interactions.
In the past years, we have acquired substantial knowledge in these fields:
- Commercial and industrial product designs
- Game and interactive exhibits
- Museums and interpretation centers
Our in-house electronic developers can design and deliver circuit boards, be it simple or complex, based on the following technologies and many others:
- Multi-layer (8+) board design up to 1 GHz using industry standard FR-4
- Impedance matching using microstrips, edge-coupled, etc.
- Coherent real estate usage
- Proper connector planning
Digital circuit design
- Microprocessors and microcontrollers: ARM, PowerPC, AVR, PIC, etc.
- FPGA: Altera, Xilinx
- Memory interfaces: SDRAM, SRAM, NOR, Serial Flash, etc.
- Wireless: ZigBee, WiFi, etc.
- Serial links: I2C, SPI, CAN Bus, UART, etc.
Analog circuit design
- Linear regulator PSUs
- DC switching power supplies
- Motor control: brushless BLDC, brushed, servo, stepper
- LEDs drivers
- Extensive experience with all kinds of low level sensors: proximity, magnetic, navigation, environment, position, optical, force, etc.
- High level application sensors like Microsoft Kinect, Leap Motion, etc.